Reichel/Pugh Yachts are pleased to announce that the 60′ Canting Keel Mini Maxi Wild Joe (ex Wild Oats) is now for sale.
Malta Registered Yacht built by Azzura Yachts in Australia and launched in 2002. Professionally maintained by her current third owner and in excellent condition. Since her launch, the yacht has competed in the most prestigious regattas in Australia and Europe consistently scoring top results since her launch. Her enviable trophy list includes:
Winner of the 2003 Admiral’s Cup (UK)
Winner of the 2003, 2006 and 2008 Pittwater to Coffs Harbor Race (AUS) setting the race record in 2003
Winner of the 2006 & 2007 Audi Sydney Gold Coast Race (AUS)
Winner of the 2011 Barcolana Mini Maxi Class
Winner of the 2012 Barcolana Maxi Class, 3rd to Finish Overall
Top 5 Finishes in Giraglia Rolex Cup and Middle Sea Race 2010 & 2011
3rd Place in IRC Class 1 2014 Middle Sea Race
Wild Joe is a high performance racing yacht that has been professionally maintained and has a proven offshore and inshore track record. This fully offshore capable racing yacht is a turn-key solution that will allow her new owner to compete to a high level in both inshore and offshore regattas anywhere in the world.
The yacht was IRC optimized in 2012 by Reichel/Pugh and features:
- 2012 Bowsprit and Twin Backstay addition designed and engineered by Reichel/Pugh.
- 2012 Main Motor & Canting Keel Hydraulic System Refit
- 2014 Flex-C Continuous Carbon Rigging
- Full North Sails Inshore and Offshore Racing Sails Inventory including 2012 North Sails 3Di Inshore Main and Jib Top, 2011 Light & Medium Jibs & Staysails, 2011 Code 0 Spinnaker, 2012 Inshore Spinnaker and 2011 Reaching Spinnaker. 2014 NEW A1 and A4 Spinnakers, 2015 NEW 3Di North Mainsail, 2015 NEW Heavy Weather NORTH 3Di Jib,
- B&G Hercules Racing Electronics.
- Lewmar/Harken & Spinlock Deck Gear.
Price recently significantly reduced.
Drawings of the deck arrangements & interior, additional detailed sail and gear inventory information and photographs are available from our office upon request.
VAT HAS BEEN PAID IN THE EU.
Marina Kermik is a 45 minute from Split Airport
Wind speed and direction